Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello

Re: hello

Good points blaserman and glenn. I posted an idea on another forum last week and got a bunch of replies of how no one short of an engineer could build something like that.

I know, I used to go to Military.Com a lot but got tired of the same people always questing my background. FYI I retired from the service with 26 years, 5 Navy all (vietnam), 21 Coast Guard.

Thanks for your service!

Yep, thanks Art
    Bruce

A craftsman is someone who does a better job than anyone thinks is necessary.

www.4x4mecca.com
    http://www.tbucketeers.com/

I thank you all for the back us.

Art

Quote Originally Posted by blaserman View Post
    Welcome Scott and greensheen. This is probely one of the only web sites that you do not get slammed about anything you want to do or have done. Really great people.

Art
    Couldn't agree more...Glen also made a similar point, too. I also think that the slowness may be attributed to the fact that for many of us, we're out in the shop or garage ACTUALLY building stuff, rather than sitting at the keyboard talking about maybe someday building something. I do enjoy the site and a good sign is that it's attracting some new members. I have left sites where you have the same goofballs ridiculing everything and everyone, so it's a very refreshing and welcoming change on this site.

Marc

It seems like if we are not working on projects we are working to make a living. I have so much on my todo list that if I retired today I might get them done in 3 years. All of the projects are either in or outside of the house.

Art