Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: WOW - it's been quiet in here.......

A really nice package deal - one price buys both - -
    If it wasn't for the last minute I wouldn't get anything done

Dude - your truck needs a hair cut - bad!

Wait a minute.... Where's the cup holder?

C'mon back, mon back, keep it coming, more, more, c'mon, more - - ok - HO! That's good.

This is the best parking shuttle service I have ever used. Don't forget to tip the driver.

Well, weather is ok here. Warm, but sort of yucky looking. It was nice yesterday, but we don't have enough of the grit off the roads to make for good riding weather. I had the day off, didn't do much of anything. I'm currently looking for a job (I have one, I'm looking for a different one.) So some of my time went to that. Had to meet a guy from a bike mag to take some pictures of a bike in my shop for an article he's doing, so that was a good chunk of the afternoon. Then I hit the couch for a little boob tube and off to bed. Now, I'm at work, 3 hours into my 11 hour day. It's slow, and I'm bored. If you guys git stuff to discuss, lets have it. Now you know my whole life.

Slow day...you should try working the railroad on a failure-mode helper. Seven day a week job that involves sitting on a pair of 4000 hp locomotives on the side of the track waiting for some train...any train...to fail the hill. There are a lot of shifts where you never move from the spot. Closest towns are Dull Center...no kidding...and Bill, WY. Both under 10 population unless they count the rabbits and snakes. Come to think of it,,,they may have.
    Last edited by Wyoming; 01-20-2006 at 02:31 PM.

Interested in moving to VA? The pay sucks but hey - it's a lot of fun if you are into building shtuff!

It is almost 70 here today - I am stuck inside all day! Tomorrow is supposed to be just like today so I am planning to go riding down in NC but one of the guys that was gonna travel with me can't go and I am not sure about the other. I don't like riding alone - there will be a ton of people at the track, but if I go down and get hurt it could be a problem, so I may end up working in the shop tomorrow instead.

Either way - looking forward to the weekend. I got most of the stuff for the X axis drive for the mill and really want to work on it. I still have several things to make but it's moving along well - finally.

I may end up having to work here at Mitsubishi on Sunday - depends on today's progress. What a way to ruin a weekend, huh?

Scott

You think THATS tough? I'll have to go to my shop in about an hour, drink beer while working on the Chevelle until AT LEAST midnight, get up, go to see the hot waitress w/ 40's at the diner, eat breakfast , and then play in the shop till dinner time or so. A little Powerblock TV on Spike to keep me company. After dinner, its a repeat of today, then SUNDAY, its that game all over again....Man.. life sucks...........for someone else!
    Jeff

Scrap metal made....while you wait!

The difference between a difficult problem and an easy problem, is having the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by MXtras
    Interested in moving to VA? The pay sucks but hey - it's a lot of fun if you are into building shtuff!
    Na. I can't relocate at the moment, but thanks for the offer. I'm trying to stay in the cycle biz, but my love for the industry is fast being overcome by my need to earn enough money to eat. There just isn't high paying jobs in this game, not without having a degree, which I don't have. So, I pound the pavment.