PDA

View Full Version : Sears is clearancing drill bits, router bits... check it out!

eschoendorff
09-11-2005, 08:50 PM
Hey everyone! This is my first post here...

I was at Sears yesterday and they had a clearance table out. Apparently they are changing over the look of the tool dept and they are getting rid opf a bunch of stuff (basically good stuff with the old labels).

Anyway, as I was poking around I noticed that they were selling any item marked down with a pink sticker 2 for 1. So, I picked up a couple of 8" grinding wheels ($8 total) and a couple of their 21 piece drill kits ($28). These are not the best drills in the world, but they are a good, USA made black oxide set. For $28, I got two comlpete sets!

Anyway, thought that I'd p*** this info along. Anyone wanting a second or third set of something - or any consumables for that matter - might want to check out the clearance tables at Sears.

-Ed

Cebby
09-11-2005, 11:56 PM
Those tables were out about a week or so ago at mine here in Pittsburgh (Monroeville). I picked up a plier/cutter set for 1/2 off. 4 piece set including channel locks, slip jooint pliers, needle nose and digs (all in sizes I didn't have) Reg. $40, got them for $20. Also picked up some self feed drill bits for drilling studs for wiring, also 1/2 off...