Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Cutting Wheel Testing Proposal

yep, got mine this weekend, Thanks, they look great, will run the first one tonight!!

ran it, i need to mod my grinder so it will hold the thin disk better, it currently tears the metal ring out, but what i did get to cut, cut very nice... hope to mode a spare grinder nut this weekend..

Got a box of 4 1/2" cutoff discs Friday, thanks.
    Last edited by VegasBruce; 11-16-2008 at 09:58 AM.
    Bruce

A craftsman is someone who does a better job than anyone thinks is necessary.

www.4x4mecca.com
    http://www.tbucketeers.com/

Hi Guys,

Amber's left us to finish her studies full-time. I have no idea why selling abrasives does not appeal to an intelligent beautiful young woman - strange -however, we wish her well with her new direction!

Just thought I would stick my nose in here and introduce myself - my name is Ben Ferguson and I am the Managing Director of Smith & ARROW abrasives.

Hows the testing going guys? I would really like to hear your ideas on our range of abrasives. We stick our neck out a little bit with this type of offer and all we ask is that you give us an honest and fair review - comparing how our products stack up in terms of: How fast they cut, how long they last, and what they cost compared to other products with the same specifications.

Personally I believe an endorsement directly from the guys who use this stuff in their fabrication shops and garages is far more valuable than an add in a magazine where we just tell you how good we are.

We sell all our products on EBAY US at: http://stores.ebay.com/smith-and-arrow where you can buy an INOX (Stainless Steel Grade) Cut Off Wheel 5" x 1/32" x 7/8" for as little as $0.67c each.

Some direct Feedback Quotes from US Ebay Customers over the last month:
    -"Very nice FLAP DISCS WHEELS !!!" (Nov 24 - Zirconia Flap Discs)
    - "Good Quality" (Nov 23 - INOX Cut Off Wheels)
    - "super product, reccomend to all" (Nov 1 - INOX Cut Off Wheels)
    - "great product, fast shipping, thanks..." (Oct 29 - INOX Cut Off Wheels)
    - "A+++++++++" (Oct 28 - INOX Cut OFF Wheels)

I would also like to offer members of this forum a discount of 30% off all our standard prices on our website www.smithandarrow.com If you would like to take advantage of this offer please email me directly with your order / enquiry at ben@smithandarrow.com

Anyhow, thanks for agreeing to get involved and I look forward to seeing some comparison reports!

Mr Ben Ferguson
    Managing Director
    Smith & ARROW (US) LLC

Got mine working, and yeah, they work great!!! and they last longer than i thought they would, I'll be pimping these on the other sites i post on.