Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cutting Wheel Testing Proposal

Hi everyone!
    My name is Amber, I am the Sales Manager for a global abrasives company called Smith & ARROW.

We believe our cutting wheels, grinding wheels and zirconia flap wheels are as good as the best in the world at a fraction of the price. To prove this point I was wondering if any of your members would be interested in conducting some testing on our product and reporting back to the Forum?
    I would be prepared to distribute a limited number of free sample packs of 25 of our INOX grade Ultrathin Cutting Wheels (either 3"/75m, 4"/100mm, or 41/2"/115mm, or 5"/125mm) x 1/32'' (1mm) to 5 or 6 your members who you as a forum feel would be most qualified to comment on the quality and price.

These discs are excellent for cutting stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium.

We would like to see our products tested in the garages and workshops of the people who use them! All I ask is that in each case the user reports back to the Forum fairly and honestly on:

1/ the speed with which they cut
    2/ the life of the product
    3/ the value for money based on the prices on our website.

Please note: this offer is for experienced users only Our Ultra-thin Cutting wheels are 1/32'' (1mm) thick and must not be twisted or bent in any way, they are for CUTTING ONLY.
    We are only interested in hearing from experienced users so that we get a fair and reasonable testing process and report.

Although our Zirconia Flap Wheels and Grinding Wheels are of the highest grade - it is more economical to ship the smaller cutting wheels as free samples to illustrate the quality of our range.

If this is something that interests you please respond to my offer giving me your contact details and what size cutting wheels you most often use.

I look forward to the Forum's ideas on my offer!

Our products are available 24 hours a day on Ebay or from our web site www.smithandarrow.com

Cheers!

Amber Dique-Bellette
    Sales Manager
    Smith and ARROW
    www.smithandarrow.com

Re: Cutting Wheel Testing Proposal

I'll take you up on that offer send me a pm or I will contact your website in a few days. Thank,you Daye
    Last edited by tigmushy; 09-28-2008 at 10:55 PM. Reason: miss spell

I'd be happy to try them out. I use a nice lightweight Makita 4" grinder with a 5/8" arbor for all my cutting duties. PM sent.
    My vehicle sites: 1993 Toyota 4Runner & 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

**NEW** - UZswap.com - a site dedictated to sharing tech about swapping Toyota V8's into 4Runners and Trucks

PM is sent. I think this is really neat that you are doing this!

Wow you bet, got a job comming up that will be a great test, i'll pm and see if I can get in on the test!! and yeah, i'm new to this site, but not at fab'n. Thanks for the trial!!

Hi everyone!

Fantastic, thanks to you all for your interest.
    I will get the samples posted as soon as possible.
    I would greatly appreciate it if you could test them safely & fairly and then report back to the forum with your results.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers!
    Amber Dique-Bellette
    Sales
    Smith & ARROW
    www.smithandarrow.com

Hi all!

Just a quick message to those who have sent me a PM - your samples are being dispatched tomorrow - So you should see them in the next week or so

Thanks again for all your interest and support,

Cheers!
    Amber
    Smith & ARROW
    www.smithandarrow.com

Thanks
    Bruce

A craftsman is someone who does a better job than anyone thinks is necessary.

www.4x4mecca.com
    http://www.tbucketeers.com/

I got mine today and will test them out tomorrow and next week as I have a few projects going on at work and home.....

Got mine Friday. I'm laid up at the moment, but will be back at it hard in the next week or two. I'll do a good comparo writeup with pics!
    My vehicle sites: 1993 Toyota 4Runner & 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

**NEW** - UZswap.com - a site dedictated to sharing tech about swapping Toyota V8's into 4Runners and Trucks