Thread: New Toy!!!!!

New Toy!!!!!

I picked up a used Miller Maxstar 150s tonight for $400 with case....I'll let you guys know how it does in a few days...
    Mike

Re: New Toy!!!!!

Sweet deal,ya stole there
    Bruce

A craftsman is someone who does a better job than anyone thinks is necessary.

www.4x4mecca.com
    http://www.tbucketeers.com/

If anyone is thinking about getting one of these little machines.....as long as the out put is enough for you then go for it....I ran 6 6011's 1/8" today with it.......great arc start and ran smooth as could be....great little stick machine....
    Mike

Here are a few pics. of the cart I built for it.....
    Mike
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...6321&members=1

Nice cart! Great way to store the box too - that's a big box for it!
    My vehicle sites: 1993 Toyota 4Runner & 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

**NEW** - UZswap.com - a site dedictated to sharing tech about swapping Toyota V8's into 4Runners and Trucks

Thanks......yea the box is kinda deceiving ,but it holds the welder ,both leads, my 30 ft of 10/3 ext. cord and would also hold a tig torch.
    Mike

Well I sold that one for yep you guessed it $400 and now have found that I needed one again but for work this time so today I went and picked up a new one... the storage case is the same one they use for the extreme plasma cutter..... I like the older box better as it had more room but this one is much simple to make it seems...also the new models includes Millers DVI plugs.....