Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Powder coating in Roanoke, VA

Heres an intake I did for a local guy....its gotta silver sparkle base with candy red topcoat.

Last edited by callmej75; 11-30-2006 at 12:57 PM.
    *Experienced Custom Powder Coater*

Loudin's Powder Coating

It should be noted that Jeremy has a new website....nudge, nudge, wink, wink...

He needs to change his signature. http://www.loudins.com
    My vehicle sites: 1993 Toyota 4Runner & 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

**NEW** - UZswap.com - a site dedictated to sharing tech about swapping Toyota V8's into 4Runners and Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby View Post
    It should be noted that Jeremy has a new website....nudge, nudge, wink, wink...

He needs to change his signature. http://www.loudins.com
    Dang....I changed so many sigs that I forgot this one!

Thanks for the reminder buddy...

Changed....and I do have to say...this website looks alot better than my last one! Compliments of.....

CEBBY
    Last edited by callmej75; 11-30-2006 at 02:18 PM.

Loudin's Powder Coating

Thanks J.

Hey - just wanted to let you know that I ordered color cards and a slew of finish samples from TigerDrylac today. What a nice bunch of folks to deal with.

Have you seen the new Alaska line from them? Basically just gloss white and black in 4 finish varieties - she said the cost is a good bit less than ordering those colors through the other programs...

**NEW** - UZswap.com - a site dedictated to sharing tech about swapping Toyota V8's into 4Runners and Trucks

Thanks J.

Hey - just wanted to let you know that I ordered color cards and a slew of finish samples from TigerDrylac today. What a nice bunch of folks to deal with.

Have you seen the new Alaska line from them? Basically just gloss white and black in 4 finish varieties - she said the cost is a good bit less than ordering those colors through the other programs...

Yeh they are...I mostly deal with Wendy when I email about stuff. She is really helpful. Another place I liked to deal with was Spraylat. They have awesome powder too...but a little more expensive than Tiger. I had a great sales rep there named Bruce Smith. He taught me alot about powder coating as well. Would come over periodically and do datapak testing on the oven to make sure the substrates reached temperature uniformly and the oven was within specs. They don't have much of a website though. You can order color cards from them as well.

Alaska line? Nah...haven't heard of it? Maybe I gotta catch up with the technology now!

Loudin's Powder Coating

They just changed how they do samples. They (Wendy) has to send an EM to Chicago, so they said it is actually easier to order chips via EM now. All the chips will come out of Chicago now. Color cards still regionally.

They just changed how they do samples. They (Wendy) has to send an EM to Chicago, so they said it is actually easier to order chips via EM now. All the chips will come out of Chicago now. Color cards still regionally.
    Ahh...gotcha. I just emailed Bruce at Spraylat and see if he is still working with them. If he is, I might do business with them as well. If so, I will give you the heads up and add them to the links section under powder suppliers.

Loudin's Powder Coating

Heres the new oven I am building for coating bigger and more parts.

Loudin's Powder Coating