A Story With A Moral

I laughed at this because I know we all have loving wives or girlfreinds but it struck a cord......
    A story with a moral:

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad
    one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them
    is hurt.

God works in mysterious ways.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So
    you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars!
    There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God that
    we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days".
    Flattered, the man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely, this
    must be a sign from God!"

The woman continues, "And look at this, here's another
    miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle
    of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine,
    celebrate our good fortune and see where the evening leads."

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head
    in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it
    back to the woman.

The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back
    on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police....

MORAL OF THE STORY: Women are clever, evil bitches.
    > > Don't mess with them...

Re: A Story With A Moral

Kind of reminds me of this:

girl: aye... i thought you didnt have work
    today...
    -boy: one of my co-workers called in sick
    -girl: oh okay! so ill see you around 7:30 then?
    -boy: yeah! and babe?
    -girl: yeah?
    -boy: i love you
    -girl: i love you too!
    -boy: ok my manager is like looking at me so
    yeah.... i gotta go.
    -girl: ok bye
    -boy: bye

2 hours later... the boy drives to his girlfriends
    house

boy walks up to the door and rings bell

-girl: hey! (gives a kiss to her boyfriend)
    -boy: wassup... you ready?
    -girl:um... wait... let me get my bag and we could go ok?
    -boy: ok

they both watched a movie and ate dinner....
    once they were done eating they headed back to
    the car but before she got into the car...

-boy:wait! can i blind fold you?
    -girl: why??!
    -boy:its a suprise
    -girl: what kind of suprise?
    -boy: a big one
    -girl: okay but only if you promise me that you
    will hold my hand while you're driving.
    -boy: i promise.
    -girl: ok blind fold me...

so they drove off........... and then they stoped.

-boy: ok we're here!
    -girl: where?
    -boy:wait let me walk you to the place!
    -girl: what place?
    -boy: somewhere! (and gives a kiss to her on
    the lips)
    -girl: babe!...

the boy walks her to the place

-boy: ok.... let me take the blind fold off you
    -girl: where are we?

he takes it off her and she opens her eyes and
    sees the view of the city and at that same
    spot...
    thats where he first asked her to be his
    girlfriend...

-girl: omg.... (tears come down)
    -boy: why are you crying?
    -girl: this is where you first asked me out...
    -boy: what are you doing the rest of your life?
    -girl: (tears come down faster)
    -boy: i wasnt at work when you called me... i
    was planning this whole thing!
    -girl: what thing?
    -girl: (kisses him)
    -boy: look down the cliff..
    -girl: ok..omg..theres alot of pointy rocks
    -boy:yea, there is..(pushes her off)

Moral of the story? Don't look down the cliff. LOL!
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    My Garage Pics

i feel so bad laughing at that but i can't help it...

One day, in a peaceful forest, a fly buzzed over a stream.

In the stream, a salmon was swimming, and it looked up and saw the fly. It thought to itself, "If that fly would drop down about a half an inch, I'd be able to jump up, catch it, and I'd have myself something to eat."

Alongside the stream, a bear was standing. The bear looked at the fly, and thought to itself, "If that fly would drop down about a half an inch, that salmon would jump up to catch it, and I could jump out, snag that salmon, and I'd have myself something to eat."

Across the stream, up a steep slope, a hunter was hidden in the brush. The hunter looked at the fly, and thought to himself, "If that fly would drop down about a half an inch, that salmon would jump up to catch it, the bear would jump up to catch the salmon, and I could jump up, shoot the bear, and I'd have myself a new trophy."

Hidden in the grass behind the hunter was a mouse. The mouse looked at the fly, and thought to itself, "If that fly would drop down about a half an inch, the salmon would jump up to catch it, the bear would jump up to catch the salmon, the hunter would jump up to shoot the bear, the sandwich in the hunter's pocket would fall out, and I'd have myself something to eat."

A bit higher up the slope, on a jutting rock, sat a pussy cat. The pussy cat looked down at the fly, and thought to itself, "If that fly would drop down about a half an inch, the salmon would jump up to catch it, the bear would jump up to catch the salmon, the hunter would jump up to shoot the bear, the sandwich in the hunter's pocket would fall out, the mouse would hop over to get the sandwich, I could leap down on it, and I'd have myself something to eat."

At that moment, the fly dropped down about a half an inch. The salmon leapt up and caught the fly, the bear leapt out and snagged the salmon, the hunter jumped up and shot the bear, the mouse hopped out and started to eat the hunter's sandwich, and the pussy cat leapt down to catch the mouse...but it missed. It rolled down the slope, and fell into the stream.

Moral of the Story: A lot of things have to happen for a pussy to get wet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many years ago, there was this man named Benny. Benny was a simple man without many needs or desires in life. His only true desire was Jennifer.

Oh Jennifer was this beautiful girl who Benny had known for many years. But Benny was so shy and he knew she would never love a man like himself.

For years, Benny would lay in bed at night and try and imagine how life would be if Jennifer could be his.

One night as he laid there staring at the ceiling, a fairy godmother appeared. "Benny, I have been listening to you talk about Jennifer for years." She said. "I have decided to grant you your wish so you may have her for your very own."

Benny was very excited. The godmother continued, "But, you have to do something for me in exchange." "Anything! Anything at all fairy godmother!" Benny exclaimed. "If I grant you this wish and allow you and Jennifer to be together, to have forever happiness, you must promise me that you will never shave again. No matter how long your beard gets, no matter who asks you to shave, you must never ever shave." She explained.

Benny thought about it for a moment. He was not sure why that had anything to do with Jennifer, but he was going to finally be with her, and so he agreed. Then he asked, "Fairy godmother? What will happen if I shave?" "I will turn you into an urn!" She exclaimed.

Benny thought that was dumb and just shrugged it off. He again agreed and the fairly godmother told him when he awoke in the morning, Jennifer would be by his side.

In the morning, she was there, just as promised. They were happy together and soon they were married. Before long the children came. It had been a wonderful relationship and they were about to celebrate their 10 year anniversary. Jennifer then asked Benny, "Benny, will you shave your face for our anniversary? It has been so long since I have seen your face, I forget what you really look like." Benny thought about it. He remembered what he told the fairy godmother. But he had not seen or heard from her since that night. So he thought it would be OK. It had been long enough.

He agreed to shave it off and headed to the bathroom to do so. He was in there for a very long time. He finally got it all shaved off and his face was clean and smooth for the first time in over 10 years.

Just as he was turning to leave the bathroom... POOF... he turned into an urn.

The moral?

This is good...

A Benny shaved is a Benny urned.

For the record, I typed that from memory from when my father told me it probably 20 years ago!
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    My Garage Pics

Thumbs up Re: A Story With A Moral

..yeah women are clever!!!